This delicious dish from Buca di Beppo features fresh eggplant and chicken in a basil flavored marinara sauce over pasta and topped with plenty of Italian cheeses. Read on to find out how to make this Italian entrée at home in you own kitchen,
- 1/4 ounce basil, picked
- 10 ounces marinara sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces grated Romano cheese
- 6 ounces fresh chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 10 ounces fresh eggplant
- 24 ounces rigatoni pasta, cooked
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan.
- Add the eggplant and cook until brown and soft.
- Add the chopped garlic and saute.
- Add the sliced chicken breast, and marinara.
- Reduce heat and add the basil.
- Toss the cooked rigatoni pasta with sauce, then Romano cheese, fresh chopped basil, and fresh mozzarella cheese.