The Linguini Frutti di Mare at Buca di Beppo Restaurant contains shrimp, baby clams, mussels and calamari tossed in a spicy red clam sauce over pasta.
- 20 ounces mussels
- 8 ounces of shrimp
- 3 ounces of chopped garlic
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 16 ounces clam sauce
- 16 ounces marinara sauce
- 2 lbs cooked linguine
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Add chopped garlic and saute for a minute or two.
- Add shrimp and mussels and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add clam sauce and marinara.
- Saute until the mussels open up.
- Remove mussels and set aside.
- Cook sauce until it reduces.
- Toss cooked pasta with the sauce.
- Place mussels around the outside of the pasta.