This site will give you the restaurant copycat recipe for Buca di Beppo's Chicken Pesto pizza and also give a video cooking demonstration on how to make fresh pesto.
- 1/2 cup pesto basil sauce
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 jar of sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread the pesto sauce over the pizza crust.
- Arrange the chicken pieces and tomatoes over the sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and lightly browned at the edges.