This is another Chicken Alfredo dish from the Chef's at Buca di Beppo restaurant. It features whole chicken breasts smothered in a cream sauce with sun dried tomatoes and a hint of red pepper flakes.
- 3 ounces of olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt flour
- 6 ounces of white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces of Alfredo sauce
- 2 ounces of sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat oil on medium high heat.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and lightly dust with flour.
- Sauté the chicken breast until browned on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and pour off all the oil.
- Add wine to the pan and return the chicken breasts to the pan.
- Cover and cook the chicken in the pan, turning once.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a pan and hold.
- Add the garlic, crushed red pepper and the Alfredo sauce to the wine left in the pan.
- Bring the sauce to a boil. Remove from the flame and add the sun dried tomatoes.
- Place about 2/3 of the sauce in a baking dish, reserving about half of the sun dried tomatoes.
- Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish.
- Top the chicken breasts with mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle the remaining sauce with the tomatoes over the top.
- Bake in the oven until the sauce becomes bubbly and begins to brown.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.